Here’s my top 10 list of rarity in the world:
1. Rare Fashion Sense: Lady Gaga
2. Rare Genetic Disorder that is often misdiagnosed & misunderstood : Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
3. Rare cloud formations in the sky: http://www.demilked.com/rare-clouds/
4. Cool & Rare Natural Phenomenon: Bioluminescent phytoplankton. Various species of phytoplankton are known to produce bioluminesce, they emit light in response to stress like waves hitting the shore.
5. Rare talent: Akiane Kramarik – prodigy, artist, poet. From a young age her images are so awe-inspiring. https://www.akiane.com/about
6. Rare generosity: Actress Jami Gertz and her husband, Anthony Ressler donation of $10,569,002 to the Ressler-Gertz Foundation, which is dedicated to providing education, scholarships and financial assistance to organizations and individuals.
7. Rare & Rad City: Austin, where they pride themselves on being “weird” and support independent stores over chains. AWESOME CITY!
8. Rare Spice: Saffron. Saffron is easily the most expensive spice in the world. It comes from the stigma of the blue flowering crocus (crocus sativus). The stigma must be handpicked and it takes a lot of stigmas (200-500) to make 1 gram of saffron which explains why it is so expensive. http://www.spicesinc.com/p-469-exotic-spices.aspx
9. Rare is rejected: The white faced deer who was rejected by it’s mom at 2 weeks old. Luckily some humans took the deer under their care and is thriving happily. http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/rare-white-faced-deer-rejected-by-mom-but-in-loving-hands/#wM6Q43XL2Yobbd3J.97
10. Crop Circles….real or not? http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/05/01/massive-800-foot-crop-circle-is-actually-real-who-could-do-something-like-this/